Orchard Homes offer independent, carefree living situated on a quiet hillside setting. Experience these upscale homes for mature adults wishing to live life to the fullest among a community of friends. Living near vibrant, interesting neighbors can be yours along with the assurance of on-site levels of care if an extra helping hand is ever needed.
The rich assortment of amenities offered on the Bethany Village campus are available to residents of Orchard Homes, including a wide variety of activities. We leave it up to the individual to choose which opportunities they would like to take advantage of.
These cozy, convenient homes offer the following features:
- One level living with two bedrooms
- Floor plans with one or two bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchens (U-shaped or galley)
- Washer and dryer
- Fully insulated and enclosed three-season rooms
- Private garage with automatic door
- Emergency Response Mobile help system provided
- Smoke detectors
- Year-round maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Campus activities and amenities
- Access to outpatient therapy on campus
- Convenient access to shopping, hospitals and airport
- Small pets welcome
- Transportation available
Sample Floor Plan:
$1,565 – $1,965 per month plus electric depending on size and amenities
Bethany Senior Citizens’ Housing (Knoll Apartments) are subsidized apartments for applicants 62 years of age or older, handicapped/disabled regardless of age, and qualify according to USDA Rural Development income guidelines.
There are forty apartments for rent, eight of which have two bedrooms and four of which are handicapped accessible.
The Knoll Apartments include the following features:
• Appliances – stove and refrigerator
• Space for a stackable washer and dryer
• Emergency response system and smoke detectors
• Year-round maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
• Campus activities and amenities
• Access to outpatient therapy on campus
• Convenient access to shopping, hospitals and airport
• Small pets welcome
• Transportation available
Sample Floor Plan:
Rent is based on 30% of the resident’s annually adjusted income.