Bethany Senior Citizens’ Housing (Knoll Apartments) are subsidized apartments for applicants 62 years of age or older, handicapped/disabled regardless of age, and qualify according to USDA Rural Development income guidelines.
There are forty apartments for rent, eight of which have two bedrooms and four of which are handicapped accessible.
The Knoll Apartments include the following features:
• Appliances – stove and refrigerator
• Space for a stackable washer and dryer
• Smoke detectors
• Year-round maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
• Campus activities and amenities
• Access to outpatient therapy on campus
• Convenient access to shopping, hospitals and airport
• Small pets welcome
Sample Floor Plan:
View Sample Floor Plans of Knoll Apartments at Bethany Village
Rent is based on 30% of the resident’s annually adjusted income.
Knoll Apartments Application