No experience necessary, training provided!
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with room for advancement? If you enjoy caring for seniors and are interested in a rewarding job where you can make a difference, consider applying for a position in the Bethany Courtyards as a Universal Aide. This position may have opportunities to advance to a Personal Care Aide and/or Home Health Aide.
Unique opportunities in Long Term Care:
- Develop meaningful and memorable relationship with residents
- Provide families with the support and peace of mind that their loved ones are cared for with dignity and respect
- Learn important life lessons from residents and gain a better understanding the aging process
- Be a part of building a quality community of care
- Competitive rates starting at $15.20/hour; shift differentials; creative scheduling
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching, life insurance, and generous paid time off
UA/RCA positions are available in our Assisted Living
Responsibilities include but are not limited to compassionately meeting the residents’ personal care needs with personal hygiene, bathing and incontinence care, maintaining confidentiality, and reporting as necessary. We offer specialized training in the area of memory care.