HHA/PCA POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR ASSISTED LIVING AND HOMECARE
JOIN THE BETHANY VILLAGE FAMILY
Are you interested in a challenging career with opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, and excellent fringe benefits? Join the Bethany Village Team and make a lasting difference in the lives of seniors in our community.
Unique opportunities in Long Term Care:
- Develop meaningful and memorable relationship with residents
- Provide families with the support and peace of mind that their loved ones are cared for with dignity and respect
- Learn important life lessons from residents and gain a better understanding the aging process
- Be a part of building a quality community of care
- Competitive rates based on experience, ranging from $16.20-$18.20 per hour; shift differentials; creative scheduling
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching, life insurance, and generous paid time off
- Assist with medications, may not administer, may remind client, read label for client, bring medications to client, position client. Client must be self-directing.
- Assist with feeding as necessary.
- Light housekeeping in client’s immediate environment.
- All others as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be a registered HHA/PCAII
- High School Diploma /GED recommended for this position.
- Ability to read, speak and write English is required.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle are required.