BETHANY SENIOR CITIZENS’ HOUSING INC.
Bethany Senior Citizens’ Housing (Knoll Apartments), located at
Bethany Village are subsidized apartments for applicants 62 years of age or older, handicapped/disabled regardless of age, and qualify according to USDA Rural Development income guidelines.
There are forty apartments in total. Of the forty; eight are two bedrooms and four are handicapped accessible.
Rent is based on 30% of your annually adjusted income.
· Equipped with a stove and refrigerator
· Space for a stackable washer and dryer
· Emergency response system and smoke detectors
· Year-round maintenance, landscaping, and snow removal
· All campus activities and amenities
· Access to outpatient therapy on campus
· Convenient access to shopping, hospitals, and airport
· Small pets welcome· Inner campus transportation