Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct sets out the principles that Bethany Village employees and others are expected to follow as they perform their duties with regard to Bethany Village
Bethany Village is committed to providing the highest quality care to its residents and patients and to promote maximum functioning and independence in all aspects of their life. Bethany Village, its board, and its employees are bound to the following commitments:
- To the community, Bethany Village is committed to the promotion of the health and well- being of its residents. Its best effort will be taken to meet these needs while operating the facility in a fiscally responsible manner. To its employees, Bethany Village will implement and maintain employment standards that comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- To its employees, Bethany Village will implement and maintain employment standards that comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- To the residents of Bethany Village, the facility is committed to providing an appropriate quality if care that is responsible to resident needs and complies with all applicable laws.
- To third party payers, both private and public, the facility is committed to submitting bills for services in a timely and accurate fashion and reporting all reimbursable costs to the Medicare and Medicaid program and to any other third party in a legally appropriate manner.
- To the Bethany Village suppliers, the facility stresses a sense of responsibility to be a good customer. When the facility feels that its best interest would be to utilize competitive bidding, then this process will be completed.
- To all who do business with Bethany Village, it is our policy to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner consistent with tax exempt status and all other applicable laws and regulations. We expect those who do business with Bethany Village to be committed to compliance in relations to all work they perform for us.